Greater than 6 cups per day
JAB
2024-03-20 17:11:26 UTC
Should you be worried about the amount of coffee or tea you drink?
Greater than 6 cups per day, we did see an increase in dementia risk,"
she notes.
"Looking at the US, they usually recommend less than 400 milligrams.
So overall, moderation and keeping your consumption to one to two cups
- that's what I'd recommend."

https://cosmosmagazine.com/health/body-and-mind/coffee-tea-caffeine-debunks/
JAB
2024-03-20 17:20:05 UTC
Post by JAB
Greater than 6 cups per day, we did see an increase in dementia risk,"
she notes.
Btw...statistics, statistics...

I have no idea what this means....coffee itself is the cause, and/or
if these people's genetics is/are the issue(s).

Watch out for medical science's statistics....there are chain smokers
who die from smoking, and others don't. Immune response might be at
play here, but they don't know what's happening (cause itself).
Johanne Fairchild
2024-03-20 23:03:50 UTC
Post by JAB
Post by JAB
Greater than 6 cups per day, we did see an increase in dementia risk,"
she notes.
Btw...statistics, statistics...
I have no idea what this means....coffee itself is the cause, and/or
if these people's genetics is/are the issue(s).
Watch out for medical science's statistics....there are chain smokers
who die from smoking, and others don't. Immune response might be at
play here, but they don't know what's happening (cause itself).
Generally they have no idea at all. It's all statistics and a lot of
times bad statistics, as we know it.

Johanne Fairchild
2024-03-20 23:03:00 UTC
Post by JAB
Should you be worried about the amount of coffee or tea you drink?
Greater than 6 cups per day, we did see an increase in dementia risk,"
she notes.
"Looking at the US, they usually recommend less than 400 milligrams.
So overall, moderation and keeping your consumption to one to two cups
- that's what I'd recommend."
https://cosmosmagazine.com/health/body-and-mind/coffee-tea-caffeine-debunks/
I personally recommend 0 mg. I'm very sensitive to coffee, though
perhaps not initially when I first began to drink many years ago. Now I
drink nothing because it has been impossible to stay sane with the
smallest doses periodically. A single, small dose in the morning
affects me for the entire day, with consequences on the next day, which
ends up begging for another dose. And pondering on the theme for a few
years, I came to the thought that a natural organism should not be
affected by such external influences: our physiology should remain as
natural as it can be. For instance, not working on the computer at
night, so let me turn this off. :-)