Dance of Mercury and Earth around the Sun
JAB
2023-11-27 04:33:37 UTC
36 sec vid

https://twitter.com/TheFigen_/status/1728773097732370665
Kerr-Mudd, John
2023-11-27 09:02:55 UTC
On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 22:33:37 -0600
Post by JAB
36 sec vid
https://twitter.com/TheFigen_/status/1728773097732370665
Do people still use twitter?

Or just use your own Spirograph (tm)
--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.
JAB
2023-11-27 15:10:30 UTC
On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 09:02:55 +0000, "Kerr-Mudd, John"
Post by Kerr-Mudd, John
Do people still use twitter?
YMMV...but there are people who use X; I'm not aware of any user on
Twitter.
Mike Spencer
2023-11-28 08:31:17 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd, John
Do people still use twitter?
YMMV...but there are people who use X; I'm not aware of any user on
Twitter.
TAFKAT (The Application Formerly Known As Twitter)

X is a windowing system.
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada
Retrograde
2023-11-28 16:55:39 UTC
Post by Mike Spencer
Post by JAB
YMMV...but there are people who use X; I'm not aware of any user on
Twitter.
TAFKAT (The Application Formerly Known As Twitter)
XITTER, but the X is pronounced the way the Chinese and Portuguese do:
"SH".

I know a few folks - mostly rightwingers - who still swear by the site
as a primary source of "real" information. Me, I block it at the
router.
rdh
Clearly John meant to ask if people still use twiiter.com.
JAB
2023-12-08 04:52:58 UTC
Post by rdh
Post by JAB
Post by Kerr-Mudd, John
Do people still use twitter?
YMMV...but there are people who use X; I'm not aware of any user on
Twitter.
Clearly John meant to ask if people still use twiiter.com.
"Connotation is the use of a word to suggest a different association
than its literal meaning, which is known as denotation. "