one weed will thrive due to global warming
Retrograde
2023-09-18 01:27:23 UTC
From the «not cannabis» department:
Feed: Fark.com RSS
Title: One weed will thrive beyond our wildest expectations over the coming
decades due to global warming. Sorry, not THAT weed [Sad]
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 21:05:27 -0400
Link: https://www.fark.com/comments/12994732?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=comments&utm_campaign=fark

[image 2: Sad][2] [link][3] [10 comments][1]

Links:
[1]: https://www.fark.com/comments/12994732 (link)
[3]: https://www.fark.com/go/12994732 (link)
Emojis are for wimps.
Kerr-Mudd, John
2023-09-18 08:04:02 UTC
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 21:05:27 -0400
Link: https://www.fark.com/comments/12994732?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=comments&utm_campaign=fark
[image 2: Sad][2] [link][3] [10 comments][1]
[1]: https://www.fark.com/comments/12994732 (link)
[2]: https://img.fark.net/pub/topics/sad.gif (image)
[3]: https://www.fark.com/go/12994732 (link)
To save anyone else - it's Poison Ivy (Dzzzing!)
(no link to image of Uma Thurman in Batman& Robin)

and none of these
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_Ivy_(film_series)

Active Ingredient:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urushiol
Bah, and indeed Humbug.
Retrograde
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 21:05:27 -0400
Link: https://www.fark.com/comments/12994732?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=comments&utm_campaign=fark
[image 2: Sad][2] [link][3] [10 comments][1]
[1]: https://www.fark.com/comments/12994732 (link)
[2]: https://img.fark.net/pub/topics/sad.gif (image)
[3]: https://www.fark.com/go/12994732 (link)
To save anyone else - it's Poison Ivy (Dzzzing!)
(no link to image of Uma Thurman in Batman& Robin)
and none of these
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_Ivy_(film_series)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urushiol
I can only imagine we're about to go through a period of strong genetic
pressure to transform. Higher temperatures, less stable food supply,
more viruses, poison ivy everywhere, flooded cities, more expensive
energy, maybe a nuclear disaster or two ... humans with genetic
predisposition to adapt to new circumstances will have an advantage.